EQUAL REPRESENTATION OF PEOPLE WITHOUT BIASES FOR MORALITY
The People Party Platform
1. We believe all people are entitled to freedom, peace and justice. We will do all that we can to see these rights are promoted and protected in the current century.
2. We believe any kind of negative discrimination such as racism, sexism and religious persecution are crimes against humanity. We cannot endorse sole progression of man from animal as it rejects spiritual evolution. We will respect all human kind.
3. We believe in freedom of the press and object to media censorship. We believe we have the responsibility to stay informed and the right to have resources for this available without restrictions.
4. We reject war, terrorism and arms build ups as they are plagues on mankind and the environment.
5. We support and encourage efforts to preserve and protect the environment. Air and water pollution, unbridled harvesting of fossil fuels and loss of habitat need to be stopped. We are committied to do our part by recycling and curbing wasteful habits. We recognize our responsibility to future generations in this regard.
6. We believe we must provide education worldwide in health and family planning. We must foster respect for life and accept responsibility for the offspring we create. Programs facilitating border less adoptions need to be encouraged.
7. We believe everyone is entitled to a good quality of life including clean water and air, energy availability for home and commerce and a healthy diet. Every nation and its leaders must be accountable that these needs are met.
8. We will respect all life including animal rights and insist on their protection and humane treatment in food preparation entertainment and sports.
9. We are honest in all our dealings and we respect the dignity of others. We will instill these beliefs in our children in order to promote happiness and peace.
10. We believe that the Government works best at the local level. The closer the control of the government is to its people, the more interest and control citizens hold in political matters.
11. We believe that America is a nation of a unique founding and historical experiences. Therefore, we do not believe that American institutions and our way of life should be imposed upon nations of different origins.
12. We believe that the local and or federal Government not “follows through” with anything not spelled out clearly in the Constitution.
THE PEOPLE PARTY OATH
"I do solemnly swear that I will be true and faithful to the People Party, its members and what it stands for; and whenever I shall be called to give my vote regarding anything that concerns the State or the United States, I will give it after judging what will be best for the people and the nation without respect to any persons or as a favor to any man; so help me God."
Peace rules societies when greed, hatred and jealousies are thought properly in the educational system.
I Ajmal Mehdi with American Minority Alliance (AMA) and the People Party members is having a hearing for Mehdi 2012 Election at the Office of Government Accountability 20 Trinity Street Hartford CT to create opportunities for minorities.please join us for support and strengthen democratic system in America.